Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bye Bye Summer


I completed my first semester of PT school about a month ago. It was a summer session so the course work was intense and quick. I had a quiz, test or midterm every other week. It was a heck of a lot harder than all the science classes I took at community college... combined. For the first time in a long time, I was scared to fail and be kicked out of a program. At the same time, I realized how much I enjoy a good challenge. I passed with my scholarship intact. Hopefully, I'll do better next semester.

Here are some sites that got me through the semester.

This was a HUGE help with anatomy.

I really struggle with visualizing exercises and the muscles that are being activated. It was good to watch these exercises online so I don't stare too long at people in the gym, trying to figure out what they are working out. Exercise Directory

Great for origins and insertions

Shoulder Couples!

Cadaver Dissections!

Anatomy games when you can't study anymore.

Summer is gone with the wind. Hello Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment