Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Its my last academic semester....


...and I feel like throwing up.

At this point in my academic career, I have all the knowledge that I will need to practice. I was reviewing the brachial plexus with my classmate and I could barely remember which way to draw the lines. Yikes! I was reminded in class that "the masters do the basics well." What does it say about the amateurs?

I have a plan... to plan out the next 11 weeks and review my anatomy, kinesiology, modalities, diagnosis & management notes from musculoskeletal & neuro, etc. Shortly after my classes end in Nov, my program has a comprehensive exam that covers everything that I was taught. I barely passed my last comprehensive exam so needless to say, I am nervous. But I always believe that if you practice enough, you will get it [whatever it is]. Lucky for me, I have a classmate that is as keen to study as I am.

Fall is here & Pumpkin Spice Lattes are available at Starbucks. I'm sure that I will get through the semester with lots of caffeine.

Picture from Reinventing Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment