Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm taking the boards in July.


Nope, I am not applying for a temporary license. I do not have a job waiting for me out of grad school.

Nope, I am not going to look for a job right away. I racked up lots of loans, what's another 2 months of not working.

I am taking my boards in July. And I'm going to do everything in my power to pass in July. I'm scared as shit to fail.

One of my CIs took a year off to celebrate being done with 7 years of school. She got into PT school right after undergrad. When it came time to take the boards, a year later, she failed because the info was not fresh in her mind. She said that it ruined her confidence. Ultimately, she passed the second time but still, she said don't do it to yourself. Take it right away. She did not need to tell me twice. 

Pic from FSBPT.
Licensure exam tests how safe and competent you are. Need to know your contraindications/ precautions/indications for tx. I cross my fingers, eyes and toes that I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment