Sunday, September 21, 2014

NPTE: Take the review class

big book, little book?

I would have taken the review class if I didn't miss the date. If I failed the NPTE in July, I would have been the first person to sign up for the TherapyEd review course.

Some PT programs go as far as including the cost of the TherapyEd course as a part of tuition. I think its a brilliant idea and arrange it so it offered at their campus.

I say take the course because their review book looks so much easier to study from. It was 1/2 the size of my review book, only 1 column and with larger font. Its an easier pill to swallow and helps you focus when you start to get lost in the bigger books. If you failed once, definitely take the course.

A woman that was interviewing me told me to take the review course. Its an art to take the NPTE, its not really about knowledge. Its about test taking skills and learning how to study for this exam. She says she sends her employees to the exam if they have not passed it. To make her point, she said some of her employees were [GPA] 4.0 students.

Picture from National Association of Writers in Education






No comments:

Post a Comment