Saturday, October 26, 2013

Things to do first thing in the morning...

I was glancing at this article on yahoo that I can't find now... about things that productive people do first thing in the morning. I don't remember the list but here are two things that stuck out:



1. Do the thing that you really don't want to do [its also probably the most important thing that needs to be done]. For me, right now it is an assignment where I have to discuss the theoretical framework behind one of the Healthy People 2020 objectives... yeah, exciting *hint of sarcasm*. The idea is that once its complete, the day already feels like a success because you got that "thing you didn't want to do" out of the way. This leads me to the second item on the list....

2. Exercise - I have a hard time getting myself to the gym. But if I get it out of the way first thing in the morning, I consider my day a success. Also I get the benefit of riding on my endorphin high for the first part of the day.

Stretching Picture from Huffington Post.
Exercise Picture from FitSugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment