Saturday, January 11, 2014

Finished the academic portion of my curriculum in Dec!


Its weird. I have been so anxious about this post. I was done with the academic portion of my DPT program in early Dec. I've slaved over books, notes, lectures and labs for the last 2.5 years (and another year on top of that for pre-requisites at community college). I passed some hard ass classes in my last semester and my comprehensive exam that was a cumulation of all my course work. HOLY SHIT, I'M ALMOST DONE! I was so high. Now I'm in clinic. And I'm getting nervous again. In 6 months time, I will be treating patients on my own. I remember scoffing at my professor when she told us a story about how she has a mini breakdown on her first day of work as a full-time therapist. Look who's laughing now. Not me.

Picture from the Boston Globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment