Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cadaver Lab & Bananas


I found 2 new loves in PT school - Cadaver Lab & Bananas.
Details of the Cadaver lab in another post. The most important point I want to address in this post is to not mix these 2 loves.
Bananas are cheap, healthy, filling and oh-so-tasty when ripe. I ate one just before I went down to my cadaver lab. This was probably my 4th week of cadaver lab and I was having a rocking good time with the dissections. But the smell of my favorite fruit mixed with the smells of the cadavers was dissssgusting. I never made that mistake again. Allow 20 minutes between a meal and a trip to the cutting station. Even if you think you are a pro and the smell of bodies never stopped you from having lunch after your dissection. Eating BEFORE class is something totally different.

Picture of banana from http://paulwhartonstyle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment